Competition Terms & Conditions – Studio 338 Launch – July 2018
1. Entry is open to all residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years old and over as of 6th July 2018 except anyone closely related to the directors of The Little Festival Ltd. Proof of age and identity will be requested at the venue and The Little Festival Ltd has no influence over the venue’s (Studio 338) entry and security policies.
2. The competition will run from Tuesday 8th May 2018 to Wednesday 11th July 2018. The winner will be notified by email within one week of the competition close date. The Little Festival Ltd take no responsibility for a person missing the email for any reason (and it is advised that all entrants should ensure they have added The Little Festival as a safe email source so emails arrive in inboxes. It is also advised that all entrants should check spam, junk, social and promotions folders). Non-winners will not be notified.
3. Entry into the competition is free of charge.
5. The Little Festival’s decision as to the winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
6. The prize is 2x season passes to Studio 338. There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt the prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expense, cost or fee.
7. Winners have one month from the announcement email date to claim the prize. If not claimed at this time, The Little Festival Ltd reserve all rights as to whether we offer the prize to another entrant or not.
8. The Little Festival Ltd will not be responsible for any failure by the ticket holders to gain entry the venue due to the behaviour of the ticket holder or their failure to meet the admission requirements of the event. Further information can be found on the Studio 338 website.
9. The Little Festival Ltd reserves the right to: (i) amend these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, and varying the competition opening and closing times; (ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; (iii) withdraw or substitute any prize, at any stage, should any winner or their guest exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or chemical substances or causing a nuisance); (iv) cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
10. The Little Festival Ltd, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered.
11. The promoter of the competition is The Little Festival Ltd and the applicable law is the laws of England and Wales.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when registering.